Do you have a horse that could use some comfort and support due to thin soles, abscesses, founder, or laminitic stages? We have a boot for that. How about if you need a boot for stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces? We have that covered too. The new Easyboot Cloud boot will help with all of these issues and more.
Here are ten things you should know about the Easyboot Cloud.
1. This is not a riding boot, it is a therapeutic hoof boot system to give comfort and support to horses with thin soles, abscesses, founder, stresses of shipping and recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces.
2.The Cloud boot is lightweight. The size 2 boot with the pad only weighs 1.2 lbs.
3. You can turn your horse out with the Cloud boots on.
4. You should use two boots at a time.
5. You can leave the Cloud boots on for up to 24 hours at a time. We recommend that after that time period you remove the boot to check for debris and let the hoof air out, you can then put the boots back on.
6. The Cloud comes with it’s own unique closed cell comfort pad that is sized to the boot. The pad has a slight wedge to it and conforms to the hoof and provides additional comfort and support to the sole. You can also purchase replacement pads.
7. The Cloud is not designed to be used as a soaking boot.
8. The Cloud and the Easyboot Rx both have unique characteristics that can be beneficial depending on your horse’s needs. They are sized differently and your horse’s hoof may work with one boot sizing better than the other. The Rx can be used with any of our comfort pads. The Cloud comes with it’s own unique closed cell EVA foam pad that is slightly wedged. Both boots offer superior support. Please contact our customer service department and they can help you determine the best boot for your horse’s needs.
9. You can use EasyCare Quick Studs with the Cloud boot.
10. You can clean your Cloud boot with a mild soap and water. Please allow them to dry completely before putting them back on your horse.
If you call the customer service help desk, you’ll probably get me on the phone! I process repairs, returns, credits and exchanges that come into EasyCare.