The Easyboot Trail: Five Easy Things
- Easy to put on - requires no hand strength, tools. Without any cables or buckles, the Easyboot trail fastens snugly around the hoof with a hook and loop attachment system.
- Infinitely flexible fit - you can adjust the boot to fit your horse's hooves all through the trim cycle.
- Sold at an entry-level price point - we've kept the cost of this hoof boot down to a minimum. If horse hoof boots are new to you, the Easyboot Trail is a good place to start.
- It just stays on - get the right sized boot for your horse and enjoy hoof protection no matter what the terrain.
- Cross-country tread pattern - Riding down the trail in these boots is like putting snow tires on your car. The trail handling is terrific.
Here's How to Enter to Win
Whether you're a rider, a hiker or a biker, simply tell us the name of your favorite trail in the comments section below by midnight EDT today, May 30 and you'll be automatically entered to win. We'll draw the name from a hat and announce the winner from today and Friday's contests tomorrow morning on the Easyboot Facebook page.