- Easy to apply, with few moving or breakable parts.
- They also need good traction on all surfaces, since I can't carry a boot for slick areas, a boot for rocky areas, etc- sometimes I run into many different conditions on the same ride.
- I think that a boot that drains after water crossings would be pretty handy.
- Available in different colors, or the ability to add something like a Power Strap, so that fronts and hinds are easy to keep separated.
- They have to come in wide widths (or what I have come to consider "normal"!).
City: Castle Rock, Colorado, USA
Equine Discipline: Trail
Favorite Boot: Easyboot Glove
Editor's Note: Take our Perfect Boot Questionnaire before March 15: click here.
Cindy submitted her story as part of the February Easyboot Facebook Contest. The winner will receive a free pair of Easyboots of their choice. If you'd like to submit your story to enter the contest, click here to go to our Facebook page and then click on the 'We Love Our Fans' tab for contest details and instructions on how to enter.