At EasyCare we take great pride in making sure that product evolution is based on the success and feedback from our customers.
Help us celebrate attaining 15,000 Easyboot people on our Facebook page by sharing your story with us. Let us know about your perfect Easyboot moment and don’t forget to include a couple of photos.
This was one of my perfect Easyboot moments this summer. A few of us made the trip up towards the summit of Engineer Mountain near Durango, Colorado. Later that day, we would get caught in a wild thunder and lightning storm. I can still remember the sense of fear and excitement as we cantered our way down the mountain trails, with the rain and hail all around us.
The winner will receive an EasyCare gear bag filled with free product along with the chance to be a regular guest blogger on the EasyCare corporate blog.
Simply read the contest rules below, then click here to submit your story and photos. Remember: the photos are just as important as the story.
The contest is open to all people 18 years of age or older as of 9/15/10. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
1. PROMOTION TIMING: The “Contest” starts at 12:01 a.m. MST on 9/15/10 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST on 10/15/10 (“Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all people who are 18 years of age or older as of September 15, 2010. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of EasyCare Inc. (“EC”), their affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. GENERAL RULES: Eligible entrants (“Entrants”) should leave one short story (100 words or less) based upon the Entrant’s experience with EasyCare Products for a chance to win by Friday 10/15/2010. Only one story will be accepted as an official entry. Submitting more than one entry does not increase your chances of winning. Should Entrants make any false statements, they shall be automatically disqualified from the contest. EC and its affiliates, as well as its respective employees, shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake. EC and its affiliates shall assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in any cases in which their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond their control, including more particularly a strike, lock-out or any other labor dispute in their place of business or the places of business of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to hold this contest. All personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and occupation, is collected solely for the purposes of administering this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used for the stated purposes. By entering, contestants agree to abide by the contest rules which shall be applied by EasyCare. All its decisions are final.
4. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: The Entrant selected as the winner will receive a prize pack that includes an EasyCare gear bag packed with various EasyCare products. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. JUDGING: All submissions will be judged anonymously by EC officials or employees. As a panel, EC’s officials or employees will decide the winner based upon the story they collectively find to be the most compelling. To be declared a winner, entrants have to meet all of the conditions described within the preceding and following regulations. Entering the Contest stipulates to the winner’s eligibility to participate in the contest and signifies an Entrant’s agreement to the terms specified by the Contest regulations. All decisions made by EC officials are final.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION: The winner will be notified by the email address provided on the blog submission. The winner will also be announced on twitter on October 22, 2010. After winner is contacted, an e-mail will be sent requesting the winner’s shipping information.
7. RIGHTS: Entrants warrant that they have created the entry that they are submitting and that they own all of the rights to said entry. By entering the contest, Entrants agree to indemnify and hold EC and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, costs and other expenses arising out of any claims, whatever their nature, resulting directly or indirectly from breach of this warranty. EC shall have the right to publish and reproduce the winning entries, in the entry’s original language and translation, on Facebook, Twitter, or any other internet medium as well as on any accompanying materials or products that could be manufactured or sold. EC shall also have exclusive rights to manufacture, sell and license products derived from the winning entries, to record and broadcast a reading of the winning entries, in whole or in part, and all rights to publish and reproduce the winning entries in any affiliated publication or on the internet.
8. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is EasyCare, Inc. 2300 E. Vistoso Commerce Loop Rd., Tucson, AZ 85755.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won the contest. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Starts 12:01 a.m. MST on 9/15/2010 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST on 10/15/2010. See above for Official Rules and complete details. Sponsored by EasyCare, Inc.
Keep up the bootlegging!
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.