We Can Help You
Would you like help fitting boots – or maybe even getting them glued on for you? We can help.
EasyCare representatives will continue to attend various endurance events across the nation this summer and they can help you analyze boot fit or apply your boot of choice. And there’s no charge for boot application if you bring your own product.
Kerry Greear and Lori Jonson get their Easyboot Glue-Ons applied by Christoph Schork at the 2010 Mt. Carmel XP ride. Kerry would go on to complete all 250 miles over the five days and Lori would complete 200 miles over four days.
As of April 15, the list of rides where EasyCare will be represented through July 2010 are as follows:
– Ride The Divide 4-Day, Quemado, NM; 5/27 – 5/30
– Owyhee Fandango 3-Day, Oreana, ID; 5/28 – 5/30
– Sangre Scenic 3-Day, Westcliffe, CO; 5/29 – 5/31
– Descanso, Cuyamaca, CA; 6/12
– Old Dominion, Orkney Springs, VA; 6/12
– Fort Howes, Ashland, MT; 6/12 – 6/13
– Strawberry Fields Forever, Heber, UT; 6/18 – 6/20
– Valles Caldera, VC Preserve, NM; 6/17 – 6/19
– Big Horn, Shell, WY; 7/10
– Tevis, Truckee, CA; 7/24*
If you’d like help or advice at one of these events, just drop us a line using the comment box below or send an email to email@example.com and let us know when you’ll be there. You might even get to enjoy the EasyCare Coffee Bar if you come at the right time of day.
Keep up the bootlegging.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.