Questions about the new Therapy Click System? Below is a list of 12 commonly asked questions.
1. What EasyCare boots work with the Therapy Click System?
i. Easyboot Rx
ii. Easyboot Cloud
iii. Original Easyboot
iv. Easyboot Epic
vii. Easyboot Glue-On
3. How do I know which size to purchase?
Here is a simple chart to help insure you will be purchasing the correct size for your boots
4. Can my horse be turned out with the Therapy Click System?
We only recommend light turn-out in a small paddock when using the Therapy Click System.
We do not recommend adding studs to the base of the Therapy Click System.
6. Can my horse be ridden in the Therapy Click System?
We do not recommend riding with the Therapy Click System. It is for therapy purposes only. Hand walking would be fine if the horse needs to get out for some exercise. We recommend consulting with your Veterinarian for any movement or exercise protocol.
7. Do I have to use glue to apply the click to my boots?
No, the Therapy Click System is applied with screws. Replacement screw sets are available as an accessory.
8. Can I reapply the Therapy Click System to pre-existing holes?
Yes, just make sure the holes are clean and free of any dirt or debris.
9. How much do they weigh?
The 10 degree weighs 11 ounces for the smallest size and 20 ounces for the largest size. The 5 degree weighs 9 ounces for the smallest and 16 ounces for the largest size.
10. Can the angle be modified?
Yes, the Therapy Click System can be modified using a grinder to your horse’s specific needs according to your Veterinarian.
11. Can the Therapy Click System be used on just one foot?
Yes, the Therapy Click System can be used on just one foot. Speak with your veterinarian before doing this so it will not compromise the other foot in any way.