It’s official. The votes have been tabulated and the new Team Easyboot 2012 members have been announced. The list of names is published on the Team Easyboot page of the EasyCare website.
We received an overwhelming number of applications for this year’s Team Easyboot. The panel of EasyCare staff members and volunteers made their selections based on diversity of representation in geography, discipline, age and skill set. They were also asked to use their observations from the Team Easyboot 2011 dialogue to select their list of 75. Our goal is to to populate TE12 with members whom we think will be active in their various communities. We think you will find the TE12 members to be engaged, excited, educated and communicative about EasyCare’s product line and application methods.
Getting ready for the long ride. Photo by Kevin Lange.
Team members are expected to participate actively in at least 7 of the following 12 items:
- Represent EasyCare in a professional and positive manner
- Be fully knowledgeable about all EasyCare products and help others in the field
- Keep information available and on hand to help answer people’s questions
- Be available to assist in boot fitting and advice in person and on line
- Provide feedback on product as needed
- Actively promote the EasyCare brand in person
- Submit bio, photo and monthly schedule of activities and availability to help others
- Blog once a month on the EasyCare corporate blog
- Actively participate with positive interaction and product advice on the Easyboot Facebook page
- Wear Team Easyboot attire at events
- Display Team Easyboot logo on tack, trailers and vehicles
- Consider hosting boot fitting clinics in conjunction with hoof care practitioners
A brief bio and photo of each of the TE12 members will be posted post haste. Do you know any of the new TE12 members?
Team Easyboot 2012 Members
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.