There’s a new boot on the market that will appeal to the broadest range of horse owners in the history of Easyboot products. Aptly named the Easyboot Cloud, this robust boot exceeds the needs of therapeutic support and protection, whether it be a long trailer ride to an event, prolonged stalling situations on hard ground at horse shows, thin-soled horses, laminitic stages, abscesses, founder or recovery after tough work-outs. It can also be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery.
The Easyboot Cloud is an ideal boot for trailering your horse to an event.
1. The Easyboot Cloud offers increased traction on concrete and blacktop surfaces, and each boot comes fitted with a replaceable integrated EVA closed-cell insert pad that creates comfort for recovering horses and performing horses alike. This is new technology we haven’t offered in our standard comfort pads – the EVA design promises to last longer and to maintain its shape and form in ways that open cell pads simply cannot match. This supportive system will allow your horse to stand more comfortably because it reduces pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg. In testing, we have seen the increased comfort level stimulate blood flow and speed up recovery time from many lower leg pathologies.
A close look at the low profile hook-and-loop attachment system.
2. The Easyboot Cloud is lightweight and form-fitting. There are already some excellent therapy boots on the market today, but none of them matches the Easyboot Cloud in terms of fit and weight. Though the boot is not designed as a riding boot, our rigorous testing at our research and development facility in Colorado included testing the hoof boot on horses in an exerciser. Unlike other therapeutic boots on the market, the Cloud is lightweight and form fitting, so does not hinder movement in horses already challenged by pain. Three vent holes help the hoof breathe.
The rear of the boot folds completely and effortlessly down, which makes the boot simple and quick to apply.
3. The inside of the boot is lined with soft, anti-chafe materials that are gentle to the touch, and void of any seams or materials that could cause discomfort. The hook-and-loop attachment system is the most dependable on the market today, boasting new low profile elements that don’t clog with mud and debris.
One of the removable closed cell EVA Cloud Insert Pads after being used.
4. There’s a new pad in town. Closed-cell EVA technology pad comes standard in every Easyboot Cloud we sell. Injection molded, these pads retain their shape and form much longer than any open-cell comfort pad on the market today.
5. They’re affordable. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a therapeutic support boot of this quality for less than $100 per boot.
6. They’re available today. If you want to purchase an Easyboot Cloud this minute, you can buy them today at valleyvet.com or through one of your EasyCare dealer hoof care practitioners. They will be available through EasyCare and your local retail dealer starting Monday, July 27, 2015.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.