Are you a farrier or hoof care professional looking for a career change? Maybe your body is beat up and tired, and it’s time for a break? Or you gave retirement a try, but know that you still have a lot hoof care knowledge to share? We have a job for someone like you!
EasyCare is looking for an experienced and self-motivated hoof care professional to provide sales support to our farrier, hoof care practitioner and veterinarian accounts.
- Collaborate on the development and implementation of national sales programs.
- Regularly communicate with customers to introduce products, specials and incentives.
- Support customers through hoof care education and order processing.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members and customers.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Travel as required to support dealers and represent EasyCare at industry tradeshows.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the horse and hoof care field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and adept with computer software and tools.
- This is a full-time position with a competitive benefits package. Plus, EasyCare employees work four days per week and get paid for five!
- EasyCare headquarters is located in beautiful Durango, Colorado but this position is also open to remote candidates.
EasyCare is the premier global innovator in hoof care solutions. The mission of our team is to improve the well-being of horses by providing the equestrian community with superior service, education and innovative equine products. Our vision is to lead the way – through relationships and innovative behavior – to an equine industry revolution in hoof care practice. We are committed to providing an incredible customer experience to our partners through hiring outstanding team members. Learn more at About EasyCare.
If you would like to join our casual but hard-working team and enjoy three-day weekends, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.