Happy New Year from all of us at EasyCare! With the new year brings new habits and new goals. What goals do you have for you and your horse this year? Whether you have goals to better your dressage score, ride more miles, or simply spend more time with your horse, we have hoof care products that can help you achieve your goals.
Here at EasyCare, we strive to provide hoof care solutions for all breeds and disciplines. As you think about your goals for 2023, be sure that your horse has all of the tools it needs to succeed. It is important that your horse has the hoof protection it needs in order feel its best. As they say, “no hoof, no horse!”
Here are some of our top picks to set your horse up for success this year.
- Easyboot Sneaker. Are you looking for an all around boot? The Easyboot Sneaker may be for you. The Sneaker is the most flexible Easyboot yet. The rubber sole allows the hoof to flex naturally while also providing traction for those slick trails. Ride through grass, stones, and mud with confidence in the Sneaker. The Sneaker can also double as a therapy boot with the addition of a Comfort Pad. The breathable, flexible design makes the Sneaker a great option for therapy purposes.
2. Easyboot Trail. The Easyboot Trail is another versatile option for pleasure riders. The Trail has a durable exterior shell and supportive tread, making it a great boot for trail riding or turnout. Ride through water crossings with confidence and wipe the exterior shell for quick cleaning. The Trail is often used in the arena as well. It can be used for flat work and jumping. The Trail is an all-season boot, performing well in the snow, ice, mud, and hard ground.
3. Easyboot Glove Soft. If your goal is to condition and compete, the Easyboot Glove Soft may be best for you. The Glove Soft succeeds in endurance riding, eventing, show jumping, and more. The Glove Soft fits like a glove, acting as an extension of the hoof. Your horse can perform its best with the added protection and traction of the Glove.
4. EasyShoe Versa Grip Light. The Versa Grip Light puts the “versa” in versatile. The Versa Grip Light can be applied with nails or glue. Weld on 11 Finger Tabs to create an easy-to-apply glue-on horseshoe. The Versa Grip Light is a full urethane horseshoe, making it extremely lightweight and flexible. The Versa Grip Light excels in endurance riding, barrel racing, western pleasure, dressage, eventing, and hunter/jumpers. The Versa Grip Light is a great tool for hoof rehabilitation.
5. Easyboot Cloud. As you train and condition this year, don’t forget about recovering! The Easyboot Cloud comes with an EVA Comfort Pad that provides comfort and support to the hoof and lower leg. After a hard ride or strenuous workout, apply the Clouds to aid in muscle recovery. Trailering to horse shows? Apply the Clouds to provide stability while shipping. If you are stabling on show grounds, be sure to pack your Clouds to provide comfort for stalling on hard surfaces. Standing around at competitions can be exhausting on your horse, so be sure to have your Clouds on hand.
6. Easyboot Ultimate Remedy. The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is a must-have for all horse owners. Hoof soaking is a breeze with this easy-on and easy-off flexible boot. Fully waterproof and water resistant, just hang your boots up and the water rolls off and dries in seconds! The Ultimate Remedy soaks 5-6 inches above the knee, making it a great recovery tool. Add water, ice, or any medications for easy soaking and ice therapy. Be sure to have a Remedy or Ultimate Remedy on hand for quicker recovery after hard rides.
These are just a few of the many products that can help your horse perform its best. We are excited to see all that you will accomplish this year!