This week we wanted to feature the Easyboot Zip. This hoof boot made its debut in 2015. This boot is not designed to be worn for long periods of time, but it is a useful, handy boot to have around, especially if you ever use any of our glue-on products.
- The Easyboot Zip is ideal for use in the glue-prep process. Gone are the days of improvisation, of using paper towel or plastic bags to try to keep the hoof clean before applying a glue-on product. When each hoof is prepped, clean, dry, and ready for a glue-on shoe or boot, it stays that way, thanks to the Easyboot Zip.
- The Easyboot Zip is incredibly easy to apply and remove.
- The Easyboot Zip is made of a flexible, breathable, nylon material.
- The Easyboot Zip includes a leather insert, used to absorb moisture and prevent “sweating” (important in the case of glue prep). This insert can be removed, and the boot can be machine washed.
- The Easyboot Zip can be used temporarily over bandaging in place of clumsier wraps for horses that are on stall-rest. Remember, this boot is not designed to hold up to long-term wear, particularly if your horse is moving around a lot.
Set yourself up for success when gluing on Easyboots or EasyShoes—invest in some Easyboot Zips. Proper preparation prevents poor performance!