The Easyboot Rx became EasyCare’s first therapeutic boot option when it was released in 2009. It still holds up to the test of time. It is a great boot option for protection during traveling, standing on hard surfaces, and assisting in healing hoof ailments of all kinds.
- Close contact. The cushioning is built into the sole, so the sole is the cushion. Although the Rx does come with a 6 mm medium-density Comfort Pad in it for additional support.
- Light Weight. A #2 Easyboot Rx weighs less than 3/4 lbs. Some competitive products weight more than 2 lbs.
- Affordable. The Easyboot Rx is the most affordable therapy boot on the market.
- Easy to apply. The back of the Rx folds out of the way, making application easy. Even application over a bandage is no sweat.
- Warranty. The Easyboot Rx is covered by the most extensive warranty in the industry. If you are not 100% satisfied in the first 45 days, send them back. Check out our 45-day guarantee for more information.
- The Easyboot Rx is ideal for chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular, and other lower limb and hoof problems. Excellent choice for horses on stall rest or confined to light turnout.
*Updated from 2017 post titled “Why is the Easyboot Rx the best medical hoof boot in the equine industry?”, written by Garrett Ford