This week we wanted to feature the Easyboot Glove Soft. This hoof boot made its debut in 2018, and it quickly became one of our most popular riding boots. It’s great for working in the arena, trails, endurance, jumping, and more.
- The Easyboot Glove Soft is the closest-fitting hoof boot style that EasyCare offers. It doesn’t add bulk or width to the hoof, allowing the horse to stay athletic and nimble.
- The reinforced gaiter features a smooth surface and a dual layer of neoprene. It folds back out of the way for application and removal.
- The 1.5 inch wide hook-and-loop make for a better hold and closure.
- The Glove Soft comes in both regular and wide sizes. Because this style is designed to “fit like a glove” and is not adjustable, it will not fit all hooves. If it fits your horse well, though, it’s pretty hard to beat!
- Easyboot Glove Soft tread has proven successful over all kinds of terrain. Check out this video demonstrating the kinds of conditions the Gloves have excelled in: