This week we wanted to feature the Easyboot Epic. This hoof boot made its debut in 2005. The Easyboot Epic is the exact same boot as the Original Easyboot, but with a gaiter attached for added security.
- The Easyboot Epic is one of our longest, narrowest boot styles. This makes it a great option for hind hooves and for many mules/donkeys, which tend to have longer, more narrow hooves.
- The cable/buckle system on the front of the Easyboot Epic makes it adjustable and easy to get a very secure fit around the hoof wall. This cable/buckle system allows the Epic to be a good option for a club foot or a hoof that’s difficult to keep booted.
- The Easyboot Epic has a comfort strap inside the back of the boot that will rest right below your horse’s heel bulbs to help keep the hoof in place. This feature makes the Epic work especially well in aggressive conditions.
- The Easyboot Epic has a neoprene, reinforced gaiter attached to protect the pastern and prevent dirt or debris from entering the back of the boot.
- Out of all of our boot styles, the Easyboot Epic tends to be the best choice for customers who want a boot to go over their horse’s traditional steel horseshoes.
- Some of our customers have reported using one pair of Easyboot Epics for a total of over 1,000 miles when they added up the distance they covered on each of their rides. These boots will go the distance!