Questions about the new Click Therapy System? Below is a list of 12 commonly asked questions.
1. Why do I need a veterinarians recommendation?
This policy is in place so the veterinarian and owner can discuss the situation and work together to determine the best protocol. This policy increases the likelihood that the Therapy Click System will be used properly based on veterinarian counsel addressing the specific needs of each individual case.
2. Can these be purchased directly through EasyCare, or do I have to get them from my veterinarian?
Yes, the horse owner can purchase the Therapy Click system directly through EasyCare. You will just need to have your veterinarian contact EasyCare with the recommendation before purchasing.
3. What EasyCare boots work with the Click system?
Many EasyCare boot models work with the Therapy Click
i. Easyboot Rx
iii. Original Easyboot
iv. Easyboot Epic
vii. Easyboot Glue-On
viii. Easyboot Cloud
4. Can the Therapy Click System be used with EasyShoes?
The Click System does not work with the any of the EasyShoe models at this time.
5. How do I know which size to purchase?
Here is a simple chart to help insure you will be purchasing the correct size for your boots
6. Can my horse be turned out with the Therapy Click System?
We only recommend light turn-out in a small paddock when using the Therapy Click System.
7. Can my horse be ridden in the Therapy Click System?
We do not recommend riding with the Therapy Click System. Consult with your Veterinarian for any movement or exercise protocol.
8. Do I have to use glue to apply the click to my boots?
No, the Therapy Click System is applied with screws. Replacement screw sets are available as an accessory.
9. Can I reapply the Therapy Click System to pre-existing holes?
Yes, just make sure the holes are clean and free of any dirt or debris.
10. How much do they weigh?
The 10 degree weighs 11 ounces for the smallest size and 20 ounces for the largest size. The 5 degree weighs 9 ounces for the smallest and 16 ounces for the largest size.
11. Can the angle be modified?
Yes, the Therapy Click System can be modified using a grinder to your horse’s specific needs according to your Veterinarian.
12. Can the Therapy Click System be used on just one foot?
Yes, the Therapy Click System can be used on just one foot, depending on the guidance from your Veterinarian.
(The Clog and Heel Extension shown in this video are currently not available. Only the 5 Degree and 10 are available at this time.)
If there is anything else you would like to know about the Click Therapy System please do not hesitate to send in an email with questions to email@example.com or call any of our Customer Service Representatives at (800) 447-8837.