Are you a hoof care practitioner proficient with glue on hoof protection applications? Interested in adding a noteworthy highlight to your list of qualifications? EasyCare wants you on board to prepare horses for the renowned 61st annual Tevis Cup 100-mile ride. The very first Easyboot Elite Team in 2015 was such a rewarding experience for everyone involved, that EasyCare is recruiting again.
Above, the 2015 Easyboot Elite Team having some post gluing fun.
The proof is in the percentages. EasyCare hoof boots are no stranger to the Western States Trail. For the past seven years, EasyCare has provided skilled glue teams to apply Easyboot Glue-Ons in the days before the big race. The Easyboot performance results for the 2015 Tevis Cup are listed below:
- The Haggin Cup (Best Condition) was won by Jenni Smith on Auli Farwa wearing Easyboots.
- Four of the top ten horses to finish were in Easyboots.
- Nine of the top 20 finishers were in Easyboots.
- Overall completion rate: 45%.
- Non-Easybooted completion rate: 42%.
- Easybooted completion rate: 55%.
- 22% of all starting horses were in Easyboots.
- 27% of all finishing horses were in Easyboots.
For more impressive statistics, click here.
Jenni Smith on Auli Farwa, on their way to a Haggin Cup finish in Easyboot Glue Ons.
The requirements are as follows:
- Be a practicing hoof care practitioner with experience in barefoot trimming and demonstrated experience in hoof boot gluing
- Be available for gluing training July 18, 2016 in Auburn, CA
- Be available for gluing July 19, 20, & 21, 2016 in Auburn, CA and Truckee, CA
- Be available for gluing support on the day of the event, July 23, 2016
If you would like to be considered for a team of the most reputable gluing professionals in the world, please apply here. The deadline to submit your application is February 26th, 2016.
My focus is on educating myself relating to all things hoof and horse care to customize your EasyCare product experience. Each customer interaction is an opportunity to enhance another equestrian lifestyle.