The Easyboot Trail has been a popular boot since its debut in 2011. It is easy to apply, and a great option for horse owners riding 25 miles or less on casual terrain. Even with it's popularity and success, there is always room for improvement, and that is exactly what EasyCare has done with the 2015 release of the new Trail.
Here are some Need to Knows about the new Trail boot:
1. The new Trail has larger front rivets, as well as a larger front shield, providing more durability to the boot style.
2. The top of the boot has more padding and a softer bumper for more comfort and reduced potential for rubbing. This is also true for the heel of the boot, with a softer, more flexible built-in gaiter.
3. The new Trail follows the same sizing as the original Trail. The boot has the same base and tread pattern as the original Trail boot and comes in a wide variety of sizes.
4. This boot is still considered a Pleasure Riding boot, and is recommended for 25 miles or less of riding per week.
5. With increased durability and the addition of the Snug Strap, the new Trail is a great boot for turn out. Keep in mind that the boot is recommended for 12 hours on and 12 hours off. The new Snug Strap is also replaceable, so if your hook and loop system begins to lose its stick, you can replace the strap and increase security. The upper portion of the boot is not replaceable.
6. While the boots do not come left or right specific, the hook and loop straps should fasten to the outside of the boot to avoid any interference. The Snug Strap can be switched to accomodate this very simply with the use of a screwdriver.
7. The new Trail can also be used for therapy with the addition of our comfort pads.
EasyCare will continue to find ways to improve even our most popular boot styles to keep you and your equine partner happy, protected and enjoying the trail.
Customer Service Representative
As a member of the EasyCare Customer Service Team, I am here to assist you in fitting and choosing the best hoof protection for your horse. I believe in natural, holistic hoof care and its contribution to sound horses and happy riders.