While I was making dinner last night I started thinking of the greatest food combinations of all time. Here is my list.
10. Popcorn and butter
9. Chips and Salsa
8. Peanut butter and Jelly
7. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
6. Burger and Fries
5. Soy sauce and Wasabi
4. Cookies and Milk
3. Bacon and Eggs
2. Pizza and Beer
Ok, so my mind slipped a bit off task, but the new Easyboot Glove Back Country was borne out of combining EasyCare's two top selling hoof boots. This new combination takes the very best from two great products and morphs them into a new boot that will offer additional solutions for horses that may have had trouble using the Glove or Trail. Some of the features that make the Back Country one-of-a-kind:
- The Comfort Cup Gaiter is incorporated into the rear of the boot for the latest technology in support and protection of the soft tissue areas
- The lightweight upper stabilizes the boot on the hoof
- Quick and easy to put on and take off: no strength or force required
- Available in 18 regular and wide sizes to fit most breeds
- Completely convertible: built on the Easyboot Glove chassis, this boot can be converted into an Easyboot Glove or Easyboot Glue-On (additional accessories required)
- Sold in singles
On top all of this, it looks amazing too!
Director of Sales
As the director of sales, I am responsible for identifying new dealer opportunities and building on existing relationships to foster ideas and create additional growth.