The Easyboot Transition is now available for purchase through our exclusive partner distributors. The Easyboot Transition offers an innovative combination of shock absorption and support never before seen in a hoof boot. The Easyboot Transition is available in eight sizes that accommodate many hoof shapes and angles. This is an ideal hoof boot for pleasure riding (less than 25 miles per week) and is also suitable for therapeutic applications.
The Easyboot Transition features include:
- Leather and soft-weave fabric is lightweight yet durable to protect the hoof from rocks, roots and other trail hazards. A seamless mold between the upper and bumper eliminates the need for stitching.
- Industrial strength hook and loop straps secure the boot on the hoof and allow for multiple adjustments.
- The robust bumper adds flexibility to the core of the boot while a supportive midsole increases shock absorption.
- Fabric and synthetic materials resist wear and increase stability beneath the midsole. Depressions within the outsole structure are filled with the softer midsole material to create an integrated cushion.
- United States - Valley Vet Supply http://www.valleyvet.com/
- Australia - EasyCare Down Under http://www.easycaredownunder.com.au/
- Canada - Canadian Saddlery http://www.canadiansaddlery.com/
- France - Ets Weal http://www.sosabots.com/
- Germany - Andreas Strohm www.strohm.de and Hufshop www.hufshop.com
- Switzerland - Hoofgroove http://www.hoofgroove.ch/ and Hauptner http://www.hauptner.ch/
- United Kingdom - Trelawne http://www.trelawneequine.co.uk/
Marketing and Sales
I assist the marketing and sales departments at EasyCare with a special interest in hoof care practitioner and veterinarian dealer accounts. My horses have been barefoot and booted since 2003.