The Easyboot Glove Back Country is added to the Easyboot product line as of today; Monday, March 5, 2012. We have had some fun with the 30 day countdown and now all the ripples will be taken for you to see the boot in detail.
The Easyboot Glove Back Country in a clear mountain stream.
I'm really excited about this hoof boot design and expect it to be a favorite with trail and back country riders. The boot combines many of the features of the Easyboot Glove and a quick wrap outer cover similar to the Easyboot Trail. I believe the Back Country will be one of our most versatile boots and will quickly become our best seller.
Easyboot Glove Back Country (BC) boots drying after a long afternoon in the Colorado mountains.
Some of my reasons I believe the BC will be on of our best hoof boots.
- The boot is very easy to apply and remove.
- The upper is form fitting and reduces unnecessary bulk.
- The Easyboot Glove Back Country will come in 18 sizes. 11 standard and 7 wide sizes.
- The Back Country will use the same lower shell as the Easyboot Glove. This will allow riders to use the EasyCare fit kit system to insure a proper fit.
- All parts of the Back Country and replaceable. Shell, Comfort Cup Gaiter and outer cover.
- The parts can be mixed and matched for various and unusual hoof shapes and sizes. If you have a horse with very large heel bulbs it's easy to custom build a Back Country with a larger outer cover.
- It will be a favorite for retail dealers. The wide size selection and one color combination reduce inventory and will allow one boot to work for many customer segments.
Gene Limlaw and Grace put the Back Country to the test with a fast gallop!
The Back Country is launched at a great time. The weather is getting warmer and its time to get the horses on the trail. Over the past weekend on the endurance trail hoof boots shined once again. The Old Pueblo Endurance Ride confirmed to me that hoof boots are the best type of hoof protection in hard, rocky conditions. On the first day of the event there were roughly 1/3 of the participants in the 50 and 25 mile events using Easyboots. After the awards presentation the first evening we held and impromptu drawing for the riders using Easyboots. Doug Swingley won the drawing and EasyCare paid his ride entry for the day.
Roughly 1/3 of the riders at the Old Pueblo Endurance Ride used Easyboots. Many of the first day Easyboot riders are pictured above.
We hope you enjoy the Easyboot Glove Back Country. Keep an eye open for a couple more hoof protection products to hit the EasyCare line in 2012. Two of them will be sure to shake things up.
President & CEO
I have been President and CEO of EasyCare since 1993. My first area of focus for the company is in product development, and my goal is to design the perfect hoof boot for the barefoot horse.