Are you passionate about horses and hoof care? Do you want to combine your passion for horses with your profession? EasyCare is looking for a Director of Operations candidate to help manage daily operations.
We are looking for a team member with great people skills and broad overall business knowledge. The position will require many hats to be worn and someone that thrives on variety.
About the Position
- Excellent opportunity to join an international equestrian company.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of fast paced equestrian company with responsibility for quality, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Excellent compensation and growth opportunity.
Reporting to the Owner/CEO, this position will oversee the day-to-day operations of the company including: delivery of projects, product development, inventory levels, internal processes, and customer satisfaction.
Great opportunity for someone looking to make a big impact in a small, growing company!
- Management. Team member management and recruitment.
- Financial. Budget planning and financial reporting.
- Business systems. Management of phone, accounting and web based ordering system.
- Inventory management. Help forecast inventory and purchase orders.
- Marketing vision.
- A great attitude and the ability to work well with others is a must.
- Experience hiring, mentoring, and managing team members.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Excellent problem resolution, judgment, team building, and decision making skills.
- Passion for and curiosity of horses.
Durango, Colorado is a small community that offers an incredible quality of life. Please e-mail resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
President & CEO
I have been President and CEO of EasyCare since 1993. My first area of focus for the company is in product development, and my goal is to design the perfect hoof boot for the barefoot horse.