- Available in many sizes and shapes including one that fits my Clydesdale.
- Fun looking to compliment my horse's spirit and my individuality. I'd love hoof boots in colors like bright purple or turquoise.Maybe some embellishments like rhinestones or sequins on the top edge.
- It needs hot pink reflective pink strips down the sides which will look cool in the day and also keep us safe trail riding home in the dark.
- Lots of grip on the bottom - we ride the Colorado Rockies.
- Dries off fast and won't get ruined by water, mud or snow - we ride through anything.
City: Longmont, Colorado, USA
Equine Discipline: Trail
Favorite Boot: Easyboot Bare
[ Editor's Note: Fay submitted her story as part of the February Easyboot Facebook Contest. The winner will receive a free pair of Easyboots of their choice. If you'd like to submit your story to enter the contest, click here to go to our Facebook page and then click on the 'We Love Our Fans' tab for contest details and instructions on how to enter. ]