- Very light, but resilient at the same time.
- Have a refective strip around the gaiter so that it helps with visibility in the night time.
- Have no hardware on the medial aspect of the boot that can rub against the other fetlock if my horse gets tired on the third or fouth loop of an endurance ride.
- Not let in any sand or grit - I train in 26,000 acres of sandy state park - that stuff gets into the smallest gaps!
- Stay on at a gallop up and down hills even with the biggest push-off of the hind feet.
Name: Jenny Moncur
City: Rosedale, Victoria, Australia
Equine Discipline: Endurance
Favorite Boot: Easyboot Glove
Take our Perfect Hoof Boot Questionnaire before March 15: click here.
Jenny submitted her story as part of the February Easyboot Facebook Contest. The winner will receive a free pair of Easyboots of their choice. If you'd like to submit your story to enter the contest, click here to go to our Facebook page and then click on the 'We Love Our Fans' tab for contest details and instructions on how to enter.