Tevis Proven: photo by Laurie Birch.
Laurie took 34th place at Tevis in 2010 with Scudd Run. She was one of 35 riders competing in Easyboot Glue-Ons.
If you are riding Tevis and you would like gluing or boot fitting support from an EasyCare representative, our gluing schedule for ride week is listed below.
To book an appointment, please call any of our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at 1-800-447-8836.
Please note the following five items:
- Location - there are two different locations, depending on the day. When setting up your appointment, please be sure clarify the location with the CSR.
- There will be no gluing whatsoever on Friday since it is too close to the race day, and the risk of losing boots increases significantly.
- EasyCare representatives will provide the gluing services at no cost. However, each rider is required to provide the boots and materials needed (unused Easyboot Glue-On shells; 1 tube of Adhere; Adhere Tips; 1 tube of Goober Glue)
- Please bring a horse that has been trimmed within the previous five days. Any horses that need a trim will be subject to trimming fees assessed by a professional hoof care practitioner.
- All riders should have successfully completed at least one race in Easyboot Glue-Ons before attempting Tevis in Glue-Ons.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Auburn Fairgrounds 1 PM - 3 PM
Wednesday, October, 5 2011
Auburn Fairgrounds 12 PM - 3 PM
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Robie Park 12 PM - 4 PM
Friday, October 7, 2011
Keep up the bootlegging!
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.