We are excited to announce EasyCare is now accepting applications for Team Easyboot 2015. Team members will be selected based on their knowledge of the EasyCare product line, their diversity of riding activity, and their influence in their community.
Expectations of Team Easyboot Members
If accepted onto Team Easyboot 2015, members are expected to:
- Represent EasyCare in a professional and positive manner.
- Actively promote and inform others about all EasyCare products and help others in the field.
- Be available to assist in boot fitting and to provide advice in person and online.
- Blog once a month on the EasyCare corporate blog.
- Actively participate with positive interaction and product advice on the Easyboot Facebook page.
- Wear Team Easyboot attire at events.
- Display Team Easyboot logo on tack, trailers and vehicles.
Summary of Benefits
- Access to discounted EasyCare product for personal use.
- Access to the EasyCare staff for general booting education and problem-solving.
Note: Product purchased through the Team Easyboot discount program is for personal use only and cannot be resold.
If you would like to be considered for membership on Team Easyboot 2015, please answer a few basic questions in our online Application Form. Applications will be accepted until 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on Friday, February 13, 2105.
The Selection Process
Members of Team Easyboot 2015 will be selected by a panel of EasyCare staff. The new team members will be announced on Monday, February 23, 2015.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.