Expectations of Team Easyboot Members
If accepted onto Team Easyboot 2012, members are requested to participate in at least 7 of the following 12 items:
- Represent EasyCare in a professional and positive manner.
- Be fully knowledgeable about all EasyCare products and help others in the field.
- Keep information available and on hand to help answer people’s questions.
- Be available to assist in boot fitting and advice in person and on line.
- Provide feedback on product as needed.
- Actively promote the EasyCare brand in person.
- Submit bio, photo and monthly schedule of activities and availability to help others.
- Blog once a month on the EasyCare corporate blog.
- Actively participate with positive interaction and product advice on the Easyboot Facebook page.
- Wear Team Easyboot attire at events.
- Display Team Easyboot logo on tack, trailers and vehicles.
- Consider hosting boot fitting clinics in conjunction with hoof care practitioners.
- Access to discounted EasyCare product for personal use.
- Access to EasyCare management team for help and guidance.
- Access to broader team members for general booting education and problem-solving.
- Advance access to product information and new products.
How To Qualify
In order to submit your name for consideration, all you have to do is answer a few basic questions in an online application form. Applications will be accepted until 12 midnight Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday, February 8, 2012.
The Selection Process
75 Team Easyboot 2012 Members will be selected by a panel of EasyCare staff. The new team members will be announced on Tuesday, February 14, 2012.
Over to You
If you would like to be considered for membership in Team Easyboot 2012, please click here and then click on the Application Form button. Remember to submit the form before Wednesday, February 8, 2012 to be considered.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.