The performance of the Easyboot Glue-Ons at the most challenging 100-mile ride in the world are nothing short of astounding. If EasyCare hoof boots can perform at this level in one of Time magazine's Top 10 endurance competitions in the world, imagine what they can do for you.
Heather Reynolds and Hadeia riding through Foresthill at the 70-mile point of the 2014 Tevis. They went on to win the event.
Teams of EasyCare representatives have been gluing hoof boots onto equine competitors for the last six years and the results are impressive.
- Increase in Easyboot usage 2009 - 2014: 35%
- Increase in Easyboot completions 2009 - 2014: recipients: 52%
- Percentage of Easyboot finishers in 2014: 25%
- Total number of Easyboot starters 2009 - 2014: 229
- Total number of Easyboot buckle recipients 2009 - 2014: 142
- Six-year average Easyboot completion rate: 62%
- Six-year average overall completion rate: 54%
- Number of Easyboot Tevis Cup wins since 2009: 4 (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Number of Easyboot Haggin Cup wins since 2009: 5 (201, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Number of Easyboot Top 10 riders since 2009: 25
- Number of glue-on boots lost a the 2014 Tevis: 0
- For more information on Easyboot results at Tevis, please click on each of the following year: 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.
What do the above statistics mean to you? Would you like to be part of the team responsible for bringing booted success to a new level? EasyCare is recruiting gluing team members for the 2015 edition of the 60th running of the Tevis Cup. The requirements are as follows:
- Be a practicing hoof care practitioner with experience in barefoot trimming and demonstrated experience in hoof boot gluing
- Be available for gluing training July 27, 2015 in Auburn, CA
- Be available for gluing July 28, 29 & 30, 2015 in Auburn, CA and Truckee, CA
- Be available for gluing support on the day of the event, August 1, 2015
Members of the EasyCare Gluing Team in Auburn in 2014.
If you would like to be considered for a team of the most reputable gluing professionals in the world, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.