In case you haven't heard, Easyboots cleaned up at Tevis again this year.
Garrett Ford and The Fury won the Tevis Cup (First Place).
1. The Tevis Cup (first place) was won by Garrett Ford and The Fury in a completion time of 14h50.
2. The Haggin Cup (Best Condition) was won by Rusty Toth and Stoner in a completion time of 15h05.
Rusty Toth and Stoner at the Haggin Cup showing. Photo by Merri Melde/Endurance.Net
3. The first four horses in the top ten were in Easyboots.
4. Six of the top ten horses at Tevis used Easyboots.
5. 34% of all finishing horses were in Easyboots.
6. Easybooted horses enjoyed a 69% completion rate, compared to a 41% non-Easybooted horse completion rate.
7. This is the second year in a row for the first place Tevis horse to be wearing Easyboots.
8. This is the third year in a row for the Haggin Cup horse to be wearing Easyboots.
9. 23% of the starting horses were in Easyboots.
10. The last three finishing horses were in Easyboots.
Director of Marketing
I am responsible for the marketing and branding of the EasyCare product line. I believe there is a great deal to be gained from the strategy of using booted protection for horses, no matter what the job you have for your equine partner.