Will you be attending the International Hoof Care Summit in Cincinnati, Ohio, on February 3 & 4, 2016? If so, you should stop by the EasyCare/No Anvil booth #723/725 and participate for your chance to pay your way to IHCS 2016. To celebrate the launch of EasyCare's latest product, the Flip Flop, we've made a contest modification to demonstrate the application of the Flip Flop with the installation of the EasyCare Therapy Click System instead of the EasyShoe. Please note that this is contrary to the information contained in the IHCS program ad below.
Come get your glue on with us and apply the Easyboot Flip Flop with the EasyCare Therapy Click System base, two of EasyCare’s newest products. We will have with us all the materials you need to make the best gluing application of the whole competition. Enter the contest by signing up at: tinyurl.com/z734rbv.
- All tools, adhesives, and supplies will be provided to the contestants at no cost.
- Judging will be based on the following: Cash prizes: $500 for 1st place, $300 for 2nd place, and $200 for 3rd place. The contenders will be judged on the following criteria.
- Hoof prep technique.
- Quality of Flip Flop modification to fit to the Blacksmith Buddy foot.
- Overall gluing application skills, including volume of glue used, and neatness of application.
- How closely did the contestant follow the recommended gluing protocol?
- Quality of final Flip Flop finishing.
- Installation of EasyCare Therapy Click System bases.
Contest numbers are limited and gluing appointments will be assigned based on a first come, first served basis, so do not delay. Sign up tinyurl.com/z734rbv.
We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati.
Vet Dealer & Hoof Care Practitioner Accounts
I manage the hoof care practitioner and veterinarian dealer accounts at EasyCare. An integral part of my job is to stay current in all areas of barefoot hoof care, which enables me to serve this vital group of EasyCare dealers at the next level.