Are you yearning for continued education or to ramp up your skills? Do you ever find yourself struggling to stay on top of the latest happenings in the world of natural hoof care? Do you wish you could connect with other hoof care professionals? Well look no further than Pacific Hoof Care Practitioners!
The exciting news is their 2016 conference is just a few short weeks away and YOU are invited to come!
Don't miss this opportunity to hear world class speakers present on a huge variety of relevant equine hoof and health topics.
WHEN: Friday March 4th - Sunday March 6th, 2016
WHERE: Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites and beautiful Arroyo Del Mar (owned by Shannon & Steffen Peters) Del Mar/San Diego, CA
The early bird rates for the 2016 PHCP conference close Thursday the 18th! Sign up NOW to enjoy the savings!
Friday: Dr. Debra Taylor topics:
- Caudal Hoof Morphology
- Negative Palmar/Plantar Angles
- Padding the Thin Soled & Laminitic Horse
Dr. Hilary Clayton topics:
- Biomechanics of the Hoof to Ground Interaction
- Straightness & Sidedness in Horses and Farriers
- Biomechanics of Lameness
Friday evening events include our fun and popular Meet & Greet event, amazing door prizes, boots and tools swap/sale, etc.!
Saturday: Bus to Arroyo Del Mar
- Dr. Clayton on Dressage Gaits & Movements
- Garrett Ford of EasyCare live horse glue on demo and Q & A
- Coralie Hughes, a Masterson Method Practitioner will demonstrate Dr. Kerry Ridgeway's technique of identifying patterns of musculo-skeletal pain in horses with Ulcers. She will also cover relief of tension and restrictions utilizing the Masterson method to ease the work of the farrier.
- Carol Layton on Equine Nutrition
- Joan Kulifay on Equine Arthritis & Lameness
In addition to the speakers, this conference includes the Meet & Greet dinner on Friday night as well as lunches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and transportation to/from the hotel to Arroyo Del Mar.
Pricing as follows:
PHCP member early bird (now through Feb 18th): $250
PHCP member late: $300
Non member early bird: $300
Non member late: $350
To sign up and pay, reserve your hotel and get more details on this special conference, please visit the PHCP website.
This is a great opportunity to get connected, hone your skills and learn from some of the best in the business!
I look forward to seeing you there!
Vet Dealer & Hoof Care Practitioner Accounts
I manage the hoof care practitioner and veterinarian dealer accounts at EasyCare. An integral part of my job is to stay current in all areas of barefoot hoof care, which enables me to serve this vital group of EasyCare dealers at the next level.