The Equine Sciences Academy is known for its well-rounded curriculum. The school has announced that they will be offering a fantastic line up of clinics that will be available to the public. This is a super resource for continued education for hoof care practitioners and horse owners wanting to enhance their knowledge of natural hoof care. If you are looking to become a professional barefoot trimmer, the Equine Sciences Academy has an excellent program and it may be just what you are looking for.
The Class list is impressive and offers something for everyone:
- Foundations of Natural Hoof Care
- Understanding Farrier Science and practices
- Equine Anatomy - Distal Limb
- Equine Behavior
- Critical Thinking
- Equine Anatomy - Digestive System / Internal Organs Fundamentals of Equine Nutrition
- Fundamentals of Equine Dentistry
- Understanding Veterinary Science and practices Complementary Equine Health Care - Part 1
- Equine Anatomy - Musculoskeletal
- Complementary Equine Health Care - Part 2
- Equine Bio-mechanics
- The Effects of Environment on Equine Health
- Business Basics
For more information on the classes and fees, visit the Equine Science Academy's website.
The New Year is right around the corner, what are your continued education goals for 2011?
Vet Dealer & Hoof Care Practitioner Accounts
I manage the hoof care practitioner and veterinarian dealer accounts at EasyCare. An integral part of my job is to stay current in all areas of barefoot hoof care, which enables me to serve this vital group of EasyCare dealers at the next level.